Virtualization is technology that allows you to create multiple simulated environments or dedicated resources from a single, physical hardware system Hypervisors connect directly to that hardware and allows you to split one system into separate secure environments known as virtual machines (VMs). These VMs rely on the hypervisor’s ability to separate the machine’s resources from the hardware and distribute them appropriately.
Ideally, all related VMs are managed through a single web-based virtualization management console, which speeds things up. Virtualization lets you dictate how much processing power, storage, and memory to give VMs, and environments are better protected since VMs are separated from their supporting hardware and each other.
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Greater workload mobility, increased performance and availability of resources, automated operations – they’re all benefits of virtualization that make IT simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate. Additional benefits include:
• Reduced capital and operating costs.
• Minimized or eliminated downtime.
• Increased IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
• Faster provisioning of applications and resources.
• Greater business continuity and disaster recovery.
• Simplified data center management.
• Availability of a true Software-Defined Data Center.
From Server Virtualization to Network and Desktop, our Engineers are well versed with virtualization and are Experts with VMware.